Monday, August 17, 2009

Tot Talk Tuesday



Click here to join in


This week Princess Pie picked up her daddy's Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory DVD (you know, the one with Gene Wilder in it) and started yelling the following: "Noopa loopa de dloop I got nother puzzle for you! Doopa de de dnoop I got nother puzzle for you!" Dont ask me how to pronounce "dloop" or "dnoop" but trust me she fit all those letter sounds in there. What made it so hilarious is that we hadn't taught her the song, nor do we watch the dvd all the time, nor was she prompted. She saw the Oompa Loompas on the cover and burst into song. What a great moment :)

5 comments:

Kathie said...

Super cute! I've always been tempted to dress up my kids as oompa loompas for Halloween. Nice, cute, not something evil (I suppose that is subject to opinion).

Niecey said...

That's awesome! I bet you'll have a chuckle over that for many years. I just wish we had instant built in video cameras so we could record these impromptu moments.

2Shaye ♪♫ said...

Now that's just adorable. They're just always listening, aren't they???

Ms Perfect said...

HAHAHAHA! Now that song is stuck in my head!

Michelle M. said...

That is really cute! Sounds like something my little girl would do, too.