Monday, August 17, 2009

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. 

I did not rush to get out of the house to go to my son’s doctors appointment only to find out that I was a week early. I am always accurate about dates and appointment times.

I did not let my 2 year old stay up until 1130 pm to watch a meteor shower. That would be so irresponsible as her parent to do such a thing.

I did not go to a clinic at the wrong building on the wrong day and them blame the nurse who told me about it. I always listen carefully and take notes of everything I am told.

I did not freak out at my husband when I couldn’t find the top to my food processor to make my hungry son’s baby food. I did not rip everything out of the cupboards trying to find it. I did not feel ridiculous when my husband casually opened the dishwasher and hand it to me. I always remain calm and courteous and my house is always tidy and organized so I can find things easily.

I did not get up late for church and miss the praise music to set up for my children’s church lesson. I am always timely and well prepared.

I did not accidentally put my bathing suit bottoms on sideways, and then, out of pure laziness, refuse to go inside and fix it but rather throw a towel on in a public beach and fix it under the towel. That was most definitely not something I would do. 

I did not forget to bring my prescription goggles and had to tie the boat key’s floating keychain to my glasses so I could waterski. That would be ridiculous for someone as fashion savvy  as I am.

I did not water ski too much and wake up in lots of pain this morning. I know my limits and I am always sure to exercise self control. 

I am not too tired to do anything such as clean,  get work done, or get dressed for that matter.  I always make sure to get plenty of rest at night and have lots of self motivation.

I am not letting both children run around naked while I sit in my bathrobe at noon. I would never be so lazy.

I am not blogging while both my (naked) kids are passed out on top of me. That would be too sweet and peaceful. :)

2 comments:

Niecey said...

Aw, I love it when naked kids (my own of course) pass out on me. :) How sweet.

I love the sideways bathing suit one. And showing up a week early to the Dr. Hehe. There's enthusiasm for ya.

Tracy:D said...

Late in seeing this, but...

I did not organize the event at which you did not let your 2 year old stay up until 11:30 pm to watch a meteor shower. :D

I love the naked children part of your week (that you did not let happen). ;)