Monday, November 30, 2009

Not Me Monday!

I did NOT find my 2 kids creating a water park out of their bathroom toilet this morning. My daughter had NOT thrown a softball sized rock into it and flushed it creating a fountain. My son was most definitely not splashing around in the toilet fountain and 3 inches of water on the floor shreiking gleefully, obviously delighted at the mischief his sister had created for him. That would be disgusting! I did NOT them spend my entire morning mopping, bleaching, and bathing so I would finally sit down to breakfast at 11 am. That would never happen in my house. You MUST be thinking of someone else! :)

3 comments:

Tracy:D said...

I did NOT laugh uproariously at the thought of this happening!

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

Oh my gosh, you've had quite a Monday! I have to be honest, your post had my germ-a-phobic self cringing all the way. I think I would have had to call in my hubby for reinforcements on that one! You're brave :)

~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

lady mommy said...

HAHA! Yeah I definitely had to pull out the bleach and go crazy in there. Yuck!