Thursday, November 12, 2009

Tot Talk Tuesday

Today I was holding Little Man's hands as he toddled down the hallway, Princess Pie cheering him on all the way. As we reached the end of the hallway, she shouted "Grabo brudder! Grabo!" Close enough - he won't know that grabo is really pronounced bravo, he was just happy to have his own personal cheerleader!

Today Princess Pie exclaimed "Soon my daddy will be home and he will do dishes!" I'm excited for him to come home too if he plans to do dishes!

And just this week Little man starting saying "mama" and "papa." How the time flies!!

2 comments:

Niecey said...

Aw, he's talking already? Too fast. Grabo little guy, congrats on talking. And grabo to you for joing in. (I can use it to mean thanks too right? It sounds multi purpose)

Tracy:D said...

Grabo to Lady Mommy for seeing that 5-minutes of her day can cast a bright light on the other 23-hours and 55 minutes no matter how challenging they were! And thanks for the smiles this brought me to "see" this scene play out in my mind. :0)